1. Follow the wiring diagram for installation and ensure the device is connected to the ground if required. Use of an extension cord is not recommended. A poor connection may cause damage to the fan.
2. Exercise caution when moving the fan. Do not lift or carry the fan by its blades, as this may cause the device to produce more noise during operation.
3. Do not remove components of the device, as doing so may affect the fan's safe operation, air-tight seal, balance, or other important properties.
4. Install the fan only as indicated in the user manual. Any other methods of installation may affect its service life.
5. The fan, especially its blades and electrical components, should be kept out of the reach of children. Children must not operate the fan without supervision from an adult.
POWERFUL AIR FLOW: Heavy hitting blower with a fan speed of 2450 RPM for an air flow of 740 CFM. Moves air through your target location efficiently for optimal ventilation.
RUNS SMOOTH AND QUIET: Powerful fan puts out only 53 dB noise level. Fine-tuned for minimum vibration with a sturdy vegan leather cover that further muffles any sound or vibration.
DURABLE BUILD: Galvanized steel parts come factory painted to resist atmospheric corrosion from humidity. Tight, precise construction eliminates rattling and reduces wear and tear to give the element a long life.
HIGH TECH DESIGN: The aerodynamically designed centrifugal impeller of this unit delivers strong air flow with a disproportionately low sound profile. Fitted with a variable speed controller and dual flanges for hassle free hookup
VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for cooling lighting fixtures or controlling hot and humid conditions in grow tents/rooms.