Return Policy: All non-defective, undamaged products must be returned within 1 month after you received.
Please return it in original box if you don't need/want it.
And BUYER need to PAY the RETURN SHIPPING FEES.
We will check every returns carefully. If we find the returns is DAMAGED or USED upon received, 30% of the amount will be charged.
Please check your package in post or with the postman face to face. If the product is damaged or defective when you receive, please ask them provide a confirmation and feel free to contact us. We will REPLACE it FOR FREE or provide a refund.
Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to 60-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
Classic Industrial & Modern Style: classic design with black barn shade makes it never out of time
ETL listed, hard-wired, E26 based, bulb NOT included. The bulb is sold separately B01ESZP3SG
Height Adjustable: H: 7.2inch, 12.2 inch in diameter; cord adjustable up to 47.24"
Shade has an aged, era-appropriate finish to complement the bulb
Easy installation: all parts included for easy installation